- Ban Ki-moon - ex-Secretary-General of the United Nations - Honorable Chairman - Profile. His priorities have been to mobilize the Humanity around a set of new global challenges, from climate change and economic upheaval to pandemics and increasing pressures involving food, energy and water.
- António Guterres - Secretary-General of the United Nations - Honorable Chairman - Profile. He is determined to make human dignity the core of his work, and to serve as a peace broker, a bridge-builder and a promoter of reform and innovation.
- Irina Bokova - UNESCO Director-General - Honorable Co-Chairman - Profile. She is a leading advocate for ensuring quality education for all and scientific cooperation for sustainable development.
- Prof. Federico Mayor Zaragoza - SCH Deputy Chairman, ex-UNESCO Director-General (1987 - 1999) - Profile. He is the Chairman of the Foundation for a Culture of Peace and member of the Honorary Board of the International Decade for the Promotion of a Culture of Peace and Non-Violence for the Children of the World as well as the Honorary Chairman of the Académie de la Paix, scientist, scholar, politician, diplomat, and poet.
- Dr. Igor I. Kondrashin - Secretary-General of the SCH - WPF President & Founder, philosopher, the International GUSI Peace Prize Recipient, WPF Aristotelian Philosophical ACADEMY Rector - Profile. The author of Universal ideology "Transuniversalism", "Universal Constitution of Earth" and "Universal SOCIALIZATION of the Humanity through uniform civic education" Program.
- Nicholas Hagger (United Kingdom) - SCH Chairman, WPF Vice President, responsible for the USE creation, Special envoy to the UNITED NATIONS organisation, Philosopher, prominent writer & poet - Profile
- Bill Gates - philanthropist, investor, computer programmer, and inventor - Profile. He provided his perspective on a range of issues, such as climate change, his charitable activities, various tech companies and identifies innovation as the "real driver of progress".
- Elon Reeve Musk - business magnate, investor, engineer, and inventor - Profile. His vision is to change the world and humanity. His goals include reducing global warming through sustainable energy production and consumption, and reducing the "risk of human extinction" by "making life multiplanetary" by establishing a human colony on Mars.
- Prof. Fidel Julian Gutierrez Vivanco - WPF Vice President, the International
GUSI Peace Prize Laureate, prominent thinker - Profile. He is specialized on universal unified and uniform education and global ethics.
- Prof. Timi Ecimovic - WPF Vice President, the International
GUSI Peace Prize Laureate, WPF University Rector, Professor and chair of Environmental Sciences at Ansted University, Slovenia, - Profile. He is specialized on sustainable development and bioethics.
- Ricaardoe Di Done - WPF Vice President, the International
GUSI Peace Prize Laureate, president-fondateur of the
Organization for Protection of Children's Rights (O.P.C.R.)
Coordinator for North American countries, WPF Canadian National branch Head - Profile. He is specialized on youth development.
- Prof. Evanghelos A. Moutsopoulos - WPF Honorary President, Professor of Philosophy, the Member of the Athens Academy of Sciences, Greece - Profile. He is specialized on global aesthetics.
- Prof. Evgenij Kutovoy - Ambassador at large, PhD in History, professor of the Russian Diplomatic Academy - Profile. He is specialized on global governance.
- Dato Omar Haji Ahmad Laksamanac - philosopher, WPF Malaysian National branch Head, Dato’ and Prime Old Man (Prime Advisor) for Gual Periok Foundation, the International GUSI Peace Prize Laureate - Profile. He is specialized on Islam ideology.
- Prof. Jeffrey Levett - International Health and a member of the Executive Board, European Center for Peace and Development, United Nations University for Peace, WPF Board Member.